Friday, July 31, 2009

emie and collin & co.

We are in Baxley playing with our dear friends the Ewaldsen's, and you know I just had to bring my camera. Well, it's stayed put away until tonight when we went somewhere way out in a pasture and ate in a barn. No really... we went to a super cute restaurant called Reedy Creek in Screven, but my first description was pretty darn accurate. Here are some pics I grabbed of the kids. Emie just loooooooves her some miss teesa... as long as I am behind a camera and a good 10-12 feet away! ;)





































t

3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love Collin's "boy I oughta" look on his face in the last picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are a beautiful family and you did such a great job capturing them!

    ReplyDelete