Monday, July 27, 2009

Jackie and Matt's Savannah, Georgia Wedding Part II

As promised here is a whole mess 'o pics of Jackie and Matt! ;) The wedding ceremony was held at the beautiful First Presbyterian Church on Washington Avenue in charming Ardsley Park. Let's start with Matt! For as much as Jackie and I felt like old friends by the time her wedding day came around, I barely knew Matt. In fact, I had only met him once for like 30 seconds when I ran into them at the park one day. Well, that didn't matter at all. Matt is very laid back, and just a really fun guy! And I completely dig the glasses!












Here comes the bride!!!










































I could literally do this all day, but I have to get busy getting Jackie and Matt's DVD ready so it's waiting for them when they get back from their honeymoon!

Thank you both for allowing me to share in your very special day!
t

2 comments: