Monday, February 1, 2010

Carrie's most creative cake yet {in my opinon!} Savannah, GA wedding cake artist

Saturday we were invited to Carrie & Bryan's new (OLD) house for a painting party. Bryan's birthday was last week so Carrie very smartly threw party where the favors were paint rags. We've never been to a painting party and other than knowing we needed to be dressed ready to help, we had no idea really what to expect, how many people would be there, etc. Well, it was SO MUCH FUN. Emma and I really got into it. Mac watched cartoons with the other kids (that's my boy!) and well Toby takes anything he does very seriously and worked on trim like it was his job.

Check out this cake Carrie made. I mean REALLY???!!!! the brush bristles were.... SPAGHETTI NOODLES! she is one of the sweetest, kindest, (tiniest), most talented people you will ever have the pleasure of knowing!






When explaining the rain drops Carrie says one should never ask a 4 year old to hold an umbrella over a cake. I concur.









Henry was craking me up on Carrie's back. He doesn't even try to help by hanging on.





I'm not even afraid of Bryan... (anymore) ;) And Jackson is just perfection!





How much do you LOVE my cap? Toby went digging for an old (and apparently nasty) cap he could paint in and found this THING. Well, you know I just had to wear it. ughhhh!!!!!!
I don't know if she's found it yet, but I left it hanging in one of the closet's for Carrie. Just a little house warming gift.




Toby and "Henny" just hanging out.

Thank ya'll so much for sharing such a fun day with us. We can't wait to see the rest of the transformation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment