Saturday, February 6, 2010

emie beth photography

I am sitting in Baxley and my head is spinning from what we accomplished today, well not what we accomplished but what LeeAnne accomplished. I won't even bother introducing LeeAnne to you, because if you read the blog you know she is my GA BFF and was one of my very first Savannah Brides, so we will skip the introductions and get straight to the exciting news.

LeeAnne is training to the be the BEST PHOTOGRAPHER EVER!!! ;) No really, check out her new blog and you will see what I mean!

I am so proud of all of her hard work and research. This has been a huge leap of faith for her. But just look at what her first bridal session produced. We've got far to go, and lots to learn, but I am so stinking proud to call LeeAnne my friend and now, protege. {That sounds so funny!!}

This takes me back to when I had an idea and a dream and a camera...

2 comments:

  1. Awe thanks! I feel so privileged to be able to work under your guidance. :) REALLY! I do still have a long way to go, but I think it will be tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pics are great LeeAnne! You are very talented! I bet you are a fabulous teacher T! :)
    Lisa Pettigrew

    ReplyDelete