Friday, November 6, 2009

The Keber's Savannah, Ga Portrait Photographer

Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting and photographing the winner of the Portrait session I donated to the CHS' recent fundraiser. The Keber's invited me into their lovely historic Savannah home where we snapped a few photos before heading off to the nearby squares for some fun pics. Here are a few that stood out to me.
Thank you for your generous contribution to the Coastal Heritage Society!



f

\





I love this one above I snuck of them "primping". ;)
















4 comments:

  1. What a fantastic and happy looking couple. Such an inspiration to all these young brides and grooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking what Jackie said... I hope Gabe and I are that happy in the future.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, aren't they so cute!! The one of her holding the mirror for him is my fave!!

    ReplyDelete