Sunday, November 22, 2009

Stacy & Mike are married!! (a teaser!)

Stacy and Mike were married in the MOST BEAUTIFUL ceremony at Tom Triplett Park in Pooler yesterday. I cannot wait to share a ton of pics here with you, but alas, I have another beautiful wedding today, so I am going to give you a teaser of Stacy's bridal portraits. I can't get over how gorgeous she was. What a perfect fall wedding they had! I am tickled to have been a part of it!

A big thanks to the amazing girls @ A to Zinnias for the flowers. You completely transformed a simple park pavilion into the most breathtaking ceremony and reception site!

Much more about this very special couple and their wedding to come soon I promise. I can't wait to brag on my (and stacy's) amazing group of friends that pulled it off!




















4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning of my new daughter...Love Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos for a gorgeous bride! Great Job to All! Aunt Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful, can't wait to see the rest! Cris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful indeed, anxious to see more! Thanks for the teaser. Jean

    ReplyDelete