Monday, November 23, 2009

Stacy's boys!

So I shared the bride with you yesterday, well today I give you the two special men in her life. Mike and Ashton looked super handsome and Ashton was SO proud of his tie!!! Ashton has his Daddy's heart and it's no wonder Stacy fell in love with both of them! Just check out Ashton's reaction below when Stacy arrived. There wasn't a dry eye in sight! Did you see their special family portraits last month?? I LOVE this family of three!





























Soon, very soon I will blog the ceremony. SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!

3 comments:

  1. I never realized how much Mike looks like Hugh Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just about to saw that since LeeAnne mentioned the Hugh Laurie thing, I can no longer look at Mike without thinking of House.

    I love the crying Diva's (self included) in the last few pictures. She just looked so darn gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashton's reaction was PRICELESS! Wish I had a video of it.. "STACY!!!!!"

    ReplyDelete