Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The first family

I couldn't resist that title! I've told the story before but I met my GA BFF in Feb 05 at the Savannah Wedding Expo and then photographed her wedding that June, all things have since come from this girl, I swear. Some of my favorite brides, my first little retail location, Collin and Emie, etc etc. She is so precious to me and so is her family. This session was soooooo much fun! I laughed until I hurt, truly. It was nearly impossible for me to choose some to blog from the OVER 800 images that we got. (REDICULOUS!) There are more here of Emily than of Collin, but please don't think I have a favorite Ewaldsen kid. Colin was just, ummmm, making some interesting faces and gestures, so I will save those for our consumption. (HYS-TERICAL!)

here we go!









































Love yall!

3 comments:

  1. Why'd you have to go and make me cry so early in the morning?!?! Thank you! We had so much fun! Love 'em!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun! I love that your kids are completely at ease in front of the camera! Love yall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see the ones of Collin that are more interesting than the ones on the blog.

    ReplyDelete