Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Kacie & Stephen's Savannah, Ga engagement session

Yesterday the rain FINALLY let up in Savannah! I am so glad too because I had portraits scheduled at Forsyth and for once in quite a while they weren't cancelled! I won't show Ryder's baby session here just yet, because I know Jenny will want to surprise her family with Christmas presents, but I can show you my adorable engagement session with Kacie and Stephen! They are getting married next September and it was the perfect day for pictures. Forsyth was the image of FALL in Savannah even though it's Christmastime and 80 degress! You gotta love living in the deep south!


























I am so happy I got to hug a soldier yesterday (and a very sweet bride!).

2 comments:

  1. We love them! They are so great! I can't wait to see the rest of them! Thank you so much again!!

    -Kacie and Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so hapy you like them. Getting your dvd ready to mail out right now. You should hopefully have it Sat or Mon!
    t

    ReplyDelete