Saturday, December 5, 2009

Haley & Ross' engagement session downtown Savannah, Georgia

yayayayayayay! I am so excited to blog these pics from yesterday. This is Haley and Ross, Ross is BFF to John Paul who is hubby to my GA BFF, Leeanne, so by way of osmosis, they are like our BFF's once removed! (and we both have amercian eskimos, so really it's FATE!). We met up on Jones st just before the rain came, and had so much fun shooting these pics. We were a bit anxious to look at the pics so we all (the Ewaldesen's included) met up for dinner and then headed back to my house to peek at the pics! We laughed SO hard looking through all of them (and wow were there a TON to look at). Haley, here are just a few of my faves.... I can't wait to see your Bleu Belle gown and take your bridals in Charleston!!!






Ross had some funny and interesting interpretations of my posing suggestions.



This series of pics, CRACKS ME UP!! I put my glasses on Haley and told her to just act like a silly school girl, well she ran with it! There were a ton more, but here are some cute ones. The first one kills me!









below I told Ross, act like you are so over it. I love it!

























1 comment:

  1. The one of them in the window is so good! I do think the pic of her kicking his butt is cute too, Looks like you all had a good time with the photo session. : )

    ReplyDelete