Friday, August 28, 2009

emma's school binder

While school shopping the other night, we needed to find Emma a 1 1/2" binder and she was looking at the cheesy puppy dogs and kitty cat ones. Don't get me wrong they are cute as can be, but just of course chee-sy! Toby saved the day when he realized they were 1" binders and not 1 1/2". OH WELL I said!!! Off to the simple and completely customizable white ones! No worries though, I designed Emma her very own cover and I think it's completely cheese-free. Well to me it is!



I have had falling-down-drunk grooomsmen that were easier to photograph than this eskie! He is apparently DEATHLY afraid of the camera, because as soon as I got it out, he, um, well, tee-teed EVERYWHERE. It was worth it though. No fuzzy no-name puppy dogs staring at Emma all day now!

Today it's scruffy's turn, he'll go on the back of the binder, {but don't tell him that}!

HERE HE IS!!


I also designed this homework sheet for Emma to keep her in binder. She swears this IS the year for super organization!!



5 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!!! I wish I had this when I had my plain old white binders!! What a precious idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO, but he wants one!! I think Collin needs one too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Everyone is going to be so jealous of her! (I sorta am already!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable little ones.... so cute.

    ReplyDelete