Tuesday, August 4, 2009

PAY DAY!!!

When we got home From Baxley Sunday, we found 3 paychecks waiting in the mailbox!! Our money from hollywood had arrived! (Burbank actually) The kids received $78.71 each and were THRILLED! Well, imagine how much more excited they were when on Monday a second check arrived for the second day of work for $48.83 each. This put them slap over the top!!
Today we went to the bank for them to casht their checks and then headed out for a day of spending (or NOT spending where Emma was concerned) I took a few pics of course!!

(((In case you're just joining us, the kids and I were extras in the Miley Cyrus movie currently filming in Savannah, The Last Song, it's another Nicholas Sparks tear jerker due out January 8)))




\



Mac was darn near broke when we arrived, all he had was the 5 bucks the tooth fairy brought him last night! He has been saving for disney world though but we don't count that!! The kids put all of their allowance towards Disney spending money so they don't actually see it till just before we leave for a trip, but BELIEVE me they know how much I *owe* them! ;)







You practically have to make Emma spend money. She is a SAVER! She has a spreadsheet of things she wants and how much she has saved, etc etc. I can't imagine where she gets that from (HINT it's NOT ME!).










6 comments:

  1. lol.. just so cute. both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, Emma's coach is a FAKE from NYC, but don't tell her , she doesn't know there's such a thing as a REAL one! ;) Katie, they are cute, but ROTTEN too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking to myself, HOLD IT A MINUTE! THAT CHILD HAS A COACH BAG AND AT 27 I JUST GOT MY FIRST COACH! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I was as organized with my money as Emma is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were extras?That is so fabulous! I love Nicolas Sparks books and cannot wait for this movie to be coming out. Now I am going to watch very closely to see you all.

    ReplyDelete