Thursday, August 6, 2009

Fun with the w * e * b * c * a * m *

Ok, I didn't type out w * e * b * c * a * m correctly, because I don't want all the pervy mcperverson's to see this blog when they search on that word, ewwwww.
When in Baxley, one has to get a *bit* creative with one's entertainment. ((I've heard tale of lawnmower races people!!)) You can visit www.mybaxley.com on any given day and read major headlines such as BUFFALO LOOSE IN BAXLEY, this was one from just yesterday. Don't get me wrong, we love it there, it's a much more laid back, slower paced life where everyone knows everyone or is at least related somehow. Back to that w*e*b*c*a*m....
Sitting around on Thursday we discovered one on my new(ish) laptop and lemme tell you it is hours o entertainment for this girl!! Just check out the pics!!!










toby's worst nightmare... TWO TERESAS



yes I hogged it most of the time!




This last one of emie... well frankly it scares thehell out of me!


Good times in Baxley, good times!

4 comments:

  1. Tooooo funny! Can I post the video clip of Emie and Miss Teesa telling me what the horsey says?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure, why not? You know I would if it were mine! I still can't believe you did that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I haven't laughed that hard it a long time...you are soo crazy!!!! love ya!!!!

    ReplyDelete