Monday, September 7, 2009

Amy, Steve & Andy's Savannah, Ga family portraits

Today I was able to meet up with an old high school friend, who I have reconnected with on facebook! Amy, was a grade ahead of me at Shaw High School in Columbus, Ga. wayyyyyyy back when! They made a detour to downtown Savannah on their way back from St. Simons Island to Atlanta, and I am so glad they did. It was great seeing Amy after so many years. To me, she hasn't changed, just as sweet as ever, but with a husband and a (very cute) kid and all! ;)
In her free time (ha) Amy is an extra in films and TV shows in atlanta, including an Ashton Kutcher movie that filmed this summer right in her neighborhood. How cool is that?? She's the one that got me the information to get the kids and I on as extras for the Miley movie, the Last song, this summer! Thanks Amy!
I hope you enjoy seeing these images, Amy, and I'll see you on facebook!























No comments:

Post a Comment