Friday, September 18, 2009

Greetings from Crested Butte, Colorado!

I am so sorry I haven't blogged yet! I have basically been standing in the middle of a bunch of mountains, and turning in circles with my mouth wide open in complete awe at how BEAUTIFUL Colorado is. I have taken some time to squeeze in a little golf with toby ((boring)) lots of eating, and some engagements with Sarah and Jeff, who are the reason I am here! This sweet, sweet couple have shown me the most beautiful parts of crested butte and I understand it will only get better today and tomorrow. Here are just a FEW of what we shot yesterday just before sunset. We took over 1000 images. Why so many? I have no idea! I went a little crazy, being that I am in the most beautiful place I have ever been! Oh well, I am sure Sarah and Jeff won't mind!!

They brought their babies, Heidi and Truck along for a few pics!


























this is heidi





truck has only been in the family for a couple of weeks!






























I threw the camera at Jeff so I could have a pic with Sarah and have proof that I didnt' sweat in Colorado! crazy!

Ok so that wasn't a few!! ;)
I hope that somehow these images show you just a tiny glimpse of how beautiful this part of the country and this sweet couple is!!

1 comment: