Friday, September 18, 2009

More Crested Butte!

Here are some more random pics from our time in Crested Butte. I'm in the hotel and it's pouring outside. Toby is somewhere on one of these mountains on a 4-wheeler. Good times! (I would much rather be in the hotel!)

Here are a few pics from our walk down thru Crested Butte when we arrived Wednesday evening.


we've made 2 visits so far to the chocolate shop! I think we can surely squeeze in at least one more!




















On to Thursday and golf at the Club at Crested Butte. woo-hoo. No really. Toby was like a little kid! I don't know when I have seen him so excited. He loves to golf, and plays as often as possible in Savannah, but just check out these views! I was soooooooooooooo patient!! ((wink!wink!)))







While he was playing I discovered these amazing Aspen trees. I also discovered that rubbing ones self against them leaves white powder all over ones person. Get your mind out of the bunker!!










How cute is he with that big ol mountain behind him???






I love this guy!








1 comment: