Monday, September 7, 2009

Erin & Kyle's Savannah, Georgia Wedding

Yesterday was the perfect day for a Savannah Wedding! I met up with Erin and her bridesmaids at a townhouse on Park Ave just off of Forsyth. I had just missed Jenny! she had arrived earlier in the day to do hair and make-up.



How cute are these bridesmaids gifts?





Yep!! Heidi and Natalie do it again! I love them so much!



I knew Erin would be beautiful, but somehow she surpassed my expectations.











A quiet moment with her girls before boarding the trolley.










Look how happy Kyle is to be married! He had this smile on his face all day!




















I had sooooo much fun with this group! Erin and Kyle are just the sweetest couple!
More soon from their reception at Vic's on the river!!

5 comments:

  1. WOW!! Erin looks amazing. I really like her hair for the wedding..not a whole lot of people do down dos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun wedding! Thank you so much for letting us share in your joy! Great pictures!

    Bob and Sharon Wilson

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful, Erin. I didn't even know you were getting married. Boy, is your mom in BIG TROUBLE !!!

    I hope to meet Kyle some day.

    Love your cousin in Minnesota
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures are unbelieveably beautiful. You both looked amazing!

    Suzanne (PENTA)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL TO ME!

    I (we) wish you both all the best a life of love can offer!

    Dad

    ReplyDelete