Friday, September 18, 2009

What a view! (I think I might die)

If you know me, you know I am DEATHLY afraid of 2 things, well 3, cockroaches (OK I got sick typing that), HEIGHTS and running out of spaghetti noodles (long story). Anyhow, I conquered one of those today! Sarah's best friend, Tracey, surprised Sarah with a picnic on Mt Crested Butte! The invitation was so sweet and said we would be traveling up the mountain, "but don't worry we won't be hiking it". When I thought of riding one of the lifts up that big 'ol mountain, hiking it sounded like a great alternative! But, how on earth was I supposed to not go right?? Well, We didn't ride the lifts (Thank you 6 lb baby Jesus!) but instead rode up in SUV's. I was a little scared on the winding roads, but it was so worth it to get to this view!























Tracey, pulled off this amazing surprise so well!




The hills are alive....

Look it's CARA!! I have known Cara since my very first wedding in Savannah about a million years ago, or maybe about 5! ;) It was so great getting to see Cara again today and hug her neck!















There's much more fun to come!!

2 comments:

  1. It looks like it is so beautiful there. And you guys wearing jackets?? Its like 100 degrees here.. Have Fun..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot tell you how jealous I am!! Colorado is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete