Friday, October 23, 2009

Cassie & Shaun's Engagements

I met this {{gorgeous}} couple today just moments before their engagement session. I opened the door to the studio and Cassie said, "Hi, I'm Cassie" to which I replied,.... "IT'S TERESA!!" I meant to say something like "Hi Cassie IT'S good to meet you", or "Hi, my name is TERESA", but just IT'S TERESA came out, so at least she knows how random I am right from the start, right??

We were going to head right down to the square closest to the studio, but it appeared that Robert Redford had the same idea, as the film crew for the conspirator was setting up, so we parked on Jones St and just walked around. Here's a peak at what we got! I can't wait till next August!!






















They are too flippin cute!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment