Monday, October 26, 2009

Mandy & Frank's Rose Hill Plantation Wedding

Saturday was one of those weddings that I was REALLY looking forward to. I have only known Mandy and Frank since booking their wedding last year, but reeeaaally got to know them at Janel and Gabe's wedding this Summer and I knew right away that their wedding would be FUN! Mandy is so sweet and Frank is just too much fun, so together they make such a perfect pair!

When I arrived at the Rose Hill Plantation House I literally gasped! It was the PERFECT fall day for an outdoor wedding and I am so honored that I was there to capture so many images for this special couple!

Here are just a handful....













Poor Bentley had a little run-in with a car the day before the wedding, so he had to come with mommy and daddy!! ;(




Her jewelry was a gift from Frank






Mandy turned her matching necklace (from bleu belle bridal in savannah) into her hair piece! I love it!






























\





























\




















yayyyy Janel and Gabe!!!





That's all for now kiddos!!


3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous wedding! That venue is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgeous I wish I could of been there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...that was really beautiful. I quite like her flowers...very unique

    ReplyDelete