Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tatiana & Joey's Engagements Charleston, SC

Today was soooooo much fun for me! I spent the day in charleston shopping, eating and just playing all by my lonesome and I LOVED it! I was there to meet up with Tatiana and Joey for their engagement session and actually bumped into Tat on King street a couple of hours before our session. You may recognize Tatiana from her sister Natalia's wedding pics from this year! I can't even begin to tell you how much it means to me when a family comes back to me to shoot another wedding, I just feel so bad for Dad!! 2 weddings in 1 year!!! ;)

I can't wait till next Spring to see this family again! I hope you enjoy a peak at their sweet engagement session!



We met up in Battery Park. Tat and Joey bring Ella here often and it's the spot where Joey proposed!!









































No comments:

Post a Comment