Thursday, October 1, 2009

Christi & Jeremy's Hilton Head Island, SC wedding

This past Saturday Hunter photographed Christi and Jeremy's wedding on Sea Pines, and I am embarrassed to say I am just now getting to sorting through the THOUSANDS of images. Hunters never ceases to amaze me! This might just be my favorite wedding she has shot to date! Although I had spoken with and emailed Christi for a while now, we hadn't met so I was so excited to get to look at her wedding images. She was a beautiful bride, and just look at Jeremy's reaction when he sees her! Congratulations you two, your dvd is on it's way to Canada!!

t (for Hunter!)






















Now for the beautiful beach ceremony...













I love this shot of her beach feet!











I wish I had more time, because there are hundreds more I want to share!!!

6 comments:

  1. I love the next to last picture of Christi on the beach. Stunning gown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photographs by a beautiful photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. vrbo captains walk hilton head

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your article is extremely helpful exceptionally fascinating subject i am looking that sort of post thank for imparting to us keep it up. Tanzania safari packages

    ReplyDelete