Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Heather & Mike's Savannah Wedding

On Saturday while I was with Mandy and Frank, my thoughts were also with Heather and Mike who were married at the Cathedral! Hunter photographed their wedding and I am having SO much fun sorting through the pics! I had {{almost}} forgotten what a cute couple they are, but the moment I saw all of the hundreds (ok thousands) of images of them smooching and smiling at one another I was reminded!! ;) Congratulations you two!!

Here are just some of the images that jumped out at me!












































































t (for Hunter)

9 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to see more!
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are very photogenic, great pics!

    Chris Maxwell

    ReplyDelete
  3. The most beautiful pictures . . .beyond belief!!!
    Love, Mama

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photos!! Beautiful couple!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mrs. Nicholson's Class thinks that Heather looks like a princess...Cinderella!!!

    Absolutely Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sad that I missed your big day. Your photos are amazing. Thank you for sharing.
    Love, Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just Beautiful !!!!!!
    Bill & Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow ..
    im so sad that i could not be there! love you both
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete